Volunteer with Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity
Volunteers are the heart and soul of Habitat for Humanity. Join the 4,000 volunteers who contribute over 30,000 hours each year to support Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity! Whether you’re an individual, corporate team, community group, a small group of friends, with skilled experience or not, there are many different ways for you to volunteer.
Become a Habitat Ambassador
There are many rewarding volunteer opportunities at our affiliate. We welcome you to join our Habitat Family in one or more of the following ways: Crew Leaders, Financial Freedom Center, Site Host and Speakers Bureau
- Our next information session will be on March 8th at noon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Partner build days are for individual, faith and civic groups. We can host up to 12 volunteers per site which makes this a great team fundraiser!
We have several construction sites throughout Greater Hartford. Equipment is provided and no previous experience is necessary.
Contact email@example.com or at (860) 541-2208 x 2205 to get involved!
Corporate & Business Builds
- Spending a day on a Habitat build is a great way for companies and businesses to help make the dream of homeownership a reality for families living in need. What better way to learn the value of team building, co-operation, and leadership than by working with your co-workers on a Habitat build site? Through our Corporate Builds program, we offer an innovative team building experience.
- Contact Christina@hartfordhabitat.org or at (860) 541-2208 x 2206 for more information.
Mentor a Prospective Homeowner
- Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity provides a partner to each of our families. This partner walks the prospective homeowner through the Habitat program. It is a rewarding opportunity to support a new family as they aim for homeownership.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 541-2208 x 2215
- Do you like hanging out at your local hardware store? Well join our ReStore team! Volunteers assist with preparing merchandise for resale, receiving donations, and customer service.
- To get started, call Ann at 860-519-0828 or email@example.com