Calling all aspiring gingerbread architects, bakers, chefs, artists and builders!
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO BUILD HOLIDAY CHEER!
Enter your edible masterpiece in this year’s
Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity’s
Gingerbread Build Showcase & Competition
December 5th-8th & 12th -15th
26 Trumbull St, Downtown Hartford (near Salute Restaurant)
All entries will be on display at 26 Trumbull Street and will be raffled off
in Celebration of Hartford Habitat’s 30 Year Anniversary!
Categories and Official Rules
Gingerbread Judging Categories
- Best in Show
- Best Group Effort
- Best Kid Entry (to age 15)
- All entries must be entirely edible (not necessarily Gingerbread)
- All entries must be delivered to the event space on:
- Monday, December 3rd between 4:00pm – 7:00 pm*
- Tuesday December 4th between 10am – 2pm* (Contact Rose for alternate date/times)
- You may pull your car up to the “drop off” area on Trumbull Street and a staff member will assist you in getting it into the space.
- Dimensions should not exceed 2 ft wide x 2 ft deep
- A STURDY base is necessary – consider plywood for heavy entries
- There should be an inch margin surrounding entry and edge of base.
- Contest & Raffle Winners will be announced on Saturday, December 15th at Noon.
TO REGISTER – Contact Rose Vigdal at: email@example.com or 860-541-2208 x2205
PLEASE INCLUDE: Your Name, Business/School/Org, Email, Phone Number and Entry Category