Welcome to 2020!
This website is the road map of what you can expect from Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity in 2020. I’ve shared that we are striving to serve 50 families annually through our homeownership programs. We seek to fulfill the vision that everyone has a decent place to live in the world.
So what can you expect in 2020:
- Expansion to serve more towns and communities in Hartford County and beyond. We want to communicate that we’ve built outside of the City of Hartford. In 2020, we will be returning to Bloomfield, Bristol, East Hartford and Windsor. We are seeking opportunities to partner in West Hartford, Granby, East Windsor, Enfield and Windsor Locks.
- We’ve partnered with the Home Depot Foundation to provide affordable repairs to our veterans. Our repair program works closely with veteran homeowners to address critical projects that would enable them to age in place.
- We will continue to build with our faith and community partners in 2020.
- We will continue to be a Best Place to Work and a Four Star Charity Navigator organization with a Shared Values!
- You will see more data and advocacy from Habitat regarding affordable housing and how our mission is a part of the solution.
Thanks again for supporting our efforts to create affordable homeownership opportunities in Hartford County and across the State of Connecticut.